Author Name: StartRight
I want to live to be 100, but only a select few make it to that age, and they usually do so because they have done things right with their bodies. As a result, I will want to lead a better lifestyle, and that means being healthy. So here are some tips to get there.
1. Eating healthy is very important. I don’t want to eat processed or fast foods on a regular basis because I will wreak havoc on my body and cause to get sick and slow. I should also eat small amounts often throughout the day. We evolved to eat throughout the day, so we have a complete diet, and your body will be healthier.
2. Eat less red meat and no meat every few weeks. Meat is something we need for iron, but people eat too much. I need to eat a lot more vegetables than meat, so try to eat meat only every few weeks instead of every night.
3. Get rid of the salt. Salt is bad for us, and our food is overloaded. Instead, use lemon, garlic, and onion powder.
4. Drinking lots of water keeps the body healthy because we are made up of 60 percent water. Drink more water as we can, and we will lose weight and feel healthier for much of your life.
5. Fiber is very important to eat because it cleanses the stomach, intestines, and intestines. The more you clean it, the fewer bacteria will be there, which will prevent you from getting cancer or other serious problems. Eating prunes will also help.
6. Exercising is very important, and we should try to exercise at least three times a week to help us stay healthy.
7. Avoid excessive sun exposure. We can develop skin cancer if we are in the sun too much, and that will seriously disrupt your plans to live to be 100. If we are in the sun, wear sunscreen and spend time in the shade.
8. Don’t smoke, don’t smoke, don’t smoke. Really, is there anything else that can be said here, or have you just learned about lung cancer?
9. Challenge your brain through puzzles, reading, and more. We want our brain healthy, and sitting in front of the TV for nine hours a day doesn’t do that. A healthy brain is a healthy body, and a healthy body is something that can last 100 years or more.
10. We should try to be happy because those who are happy are under much less stress, which means that we will live longer by avoiding stress-related illnesses, including cancer.
11. Get enough sleep every night. If we sleep eight hours a night, our body will be relaxed and recharged, which means that you will feel much better and happier every day.
12. Get yearly checkups because early detection is the key to many different diseases. If we can’t get it reviewed, you could be signing your death certificate.
We can live to be 100, and it all starts with me. We need to modify our lifestyle and focus on being happy and healthy in the future. This starts with exercising and eating right and continues with good sleep, good laughs, and good memory games. Don’t give up on your goal, and before you know it, you’ll be celebrating that triple-digit event.